Sunday, August 13, 2006

There are some things that you need to know about my mother. One, she's very compassionate. Two, she just turned 50. And three, she is crazy, and I completely respect her for it.

You see, my mom has combined the first two things that I mentioned in making her decision to run and walk a marathon to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Being a recovering cancer survivor, she felt that at this milestone in her life, she should do something to help others.

So, without further ado, I'd like to request your support. For more information, please go to my mom's other website, here.

Also, keep checking back at this blog! I'll make sure that she keeps everyone updated in regards to her progress.

- Kelsey, Second Daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!!! You are so awesome for your Mom and I am so proud of the Love that you always show to your Mom...Keep on encourageing her she so deserves it! I love you Kelsey...Love, Auntie Susan